1. Onion is not just a tear jerker. Rubbing onion juice on your brows seems like a crazy idea but it sure works! Onions have high level of sulfur that make your hair follicles grow faster. Repeat this daily and see visible results in 7 days.
2. What do you do with your leftover milk? Dip your cotton ball with milk and dab it on your brows and leave it on overnight. It is proven that milk is high in protein and calcium that stimulate healthy hair growth. Compared to onion juice, this method takes 2 weeks for brows to grow faster.
3. For every kitchen lovers out there, your olive oil isn’t just for cooking. One drop of this elixir followed by a gentle massage for 10 minutes will guarantee results in 2 months.
4. Egg yolk is packed with proteins. Separate the white from the yolk and beat the yolk to a thick consistency before applying on with a cotton swab. This method takes egg-solutely 3 weeks to achieve desired results.
5. Apply Vaseline petroleum jelly twice a day for a denser and darker set of brows. It also controls hair fall, locks in moisture and keeps them from any split ends. Daily application produces effective results in 28 days.
Good things come to those who wait. Synonymous to your eyebrow growth, be patient and diligent in applying these on your brows!